Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hey there!

       So it's official... I am the worst blogger ever! My goal for 2017 is to post a bit more regularly!

 
   Anyways.... Several weeks ago my family and I went to the Ark encounter, it was amazing! Much more realistic that those little tub boats they put in children's books with all the animals sticking out. Here are some pictures.

                                                           Traveling up to Kentucky.


                                                                        -The Ark-
 
 
 

                                                                       It is huge!
 
The water pots.
 
 
Me and Mama.
 
One of Matthew's pegs that he paid for.:)

 
All of us kids (minus one) downstairs at the gift shop.
 
 
Well, that was just some of the pictures, I can't find the rest. ;)
 
We traveled back down to Tennessee and went to stay at the Chattanooga hotel, and went to Ruby Falls and Lost at Sea.
                           
 
                                             It was so cool!                                                 
                                                               

 
We look like demons! :))
 
 
-Chattanooga-
 
The big ole' Christmas tree.;)
 
Is he not the cutest thang??:)
 
 
Goofing off is what we are best at!
 
Pajama kids.
 
Me and Madeline.
 
In one of the shops.
 
Well that's it!
 
 
Hope you all have a very happy New Year!
 

                                                                  ~ Mariah Noel~
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you! So thanks for taking the time to comment!
Blessings Mariah~