Hello again!
I am finally getting around to publishing another post. You wouldn't believe how many posts
I have in my draft never to be published! :) lol
#greatblogger
However, now that I'm here, I will do my best to fill you in on our lives as much as possible!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The biggest news is that my family has started fostering. We got a lil' fellow soon after my
parents finished the classes and finalized everything. It was all quite the ordeal! :)
Because his mother's rights have not been severed at this time, I will not be able to
currently share any pictures. :( We have had him since he was three days old and now
eight weeks we have really grown to love him as if he was already ours. Because of the life his
biological mother has chosen to live, we are praying to be able to adopt him.
We are daily praying for this baby and are continuing to trust the Lord in whatever he has
in store for him.
Besides this, we have also had a lot of other things going on as well. My dad has many work
trips he goes on during the year, and this summer has been packed! I am usually a home
body normally content to stay put at the farm, however, I have enjoyed going on several trips
this year and enjoyed coming home. :) We are definitely blessed to have experienced so
much!
I have continued to take violin lessons through the summer and have really enjoyed them.
I just started taking every two weeks last August and started every week last January. Before
then, however, I knew so little about the instrument that I didn't even know a single name of
its body! Well, besides the strings anyways...hahaha
I have, however, taken a break through the summer with piano and will continue back in the
fall, Lord willing.
Since I take my violin lessons at my oldest sister's house, I am able to babysit for her in the
afternoon. Elizabeth (almost two) and Elliott (ten months) are absolutely precious, and
are quite used to their Aunt Lu's smothering kisses! :))
We have had so much rain lately that everything is extremely green and really thriving!
~Green is my thing~
I <3 sunsets
The picture below was actually taken by my oldest sister McKenzie her former blog is www.pecanpastures.blogspot.com.
If you are a big "blog hopper" you probably came across it. :)She was an infinitely better blogger than me, and is now a professional photographer!
-The ever thrilled Barnabas-
I apologize for my fuzzy pictures. :) I am planning on looking for a new camera.
Please leave a comment below, I'd absolutely love to hear from you! :)
Thank You for stopping by!
-Until next time-
m.n.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I really love hearing from you! So thanks for taking the time to comment!
Blessings Mariah~